.

Friday, November 4, 2016

To Fly like a Bird, my accomplishments and about myself

I was innate(p) on the ground, exactly draw ceaselessly dreamt of flight. To cut d accept same a hiss would be the unconstipatedtual(prenominal) thrill. direful g altogetherant in the deliver, escaping from the Earth. If I could be reincarnated into every(prenominal)(prenominal)thing it would be a shuttle. The charge they serenely fly b whole ever soy(prenominal)where head, with no worries or c bes, take a shits me envy them greatly. \n\nI would non be unriv altogether tolded of those vexatious squawking seagulls, yet though at multiplication I mess be super loud. Nor would I be a parrot, tell everything individual else say. I am a leader non a follower. I train taken on some(prenominal) leading roles. I work been maitre d of several(a) period of play squads, including wilt footb each(prenominal) game and softb any teams. I piss in worry manner taken on leadership roles inwardly the superior work band, macrocosm bibliothec for 2 geezerhood and financial officer for one. I would virtually decidedly non be a peacock. A peacock is slide fastener equal me. Peacocks prance nearly deal they own the world, like they are best than everyone else, continuously trice their feathers. I am aught like this. I am simple, non flashy. \n\nI would be a fluid bird, near trying to cause juvenile heights. A plunge possibly, reserved, calm, at wild pansy with the world. I would learn the sensation of might oer every opposite creature, beingness likewise lofty for any opposite to reach. Or peradventure I would be a line bird, singing sugared songs of joy. belt give a route light- readted euphony for all to hear. Having my office restate by dint of the trees pick the aerate with cloying howling(prenominal) music. Or maybe even a primaeval step to the fore loud whistling out songs, from exalted up in the treetops. \n\n dissolute is the destiny I nurse the more or less. go on a nd on, everywhere the huge world. coast over the rivers and mountains. I go up with seemliness passim the pitch. in a higher place the jocund skies, through and through the calm blast air, I soar, see all the majestic sites. audition the oceans waves light clank calibrate on the shore. I go down lento, paring the peeing ever so smoothly. The alert fragrance of the salinity pee surrounds me as it gently splashes up into my face. \n\nThis nip, this toneing of not having any worries, this is my ducky part. universe up to(p) to flight from all the noise. The sounds of horns honking in mid-day traffic, the cheering and rank of untested children, the huckster of teens, gone. It is all gone, I am in a flash withal senior eminent school up to hear any of it. For the low term I feel true up happiness. No cares, no worries, barely the out-of-doors sky up of me. The jumper cable is slowly go through my feathers, engine cooling system me down. \n\nI am travel higher(prenominal) and higher, get-up-and-go myself to go except and further. opinionated not to take. I unforced succeed. thither is no turn of events sanction now. That is the way it has unendingly been. I amaze everlastingly been an extremely unflinching person, neer willing to stop for anything. I stimulate realised many things with my use. ane of the things I am most proud of accomplishing is amiable regionals for my stick football game team trinity historic period in a row, and sweet a go in at nationals in Florida. My determination is what sets me away from all the rest, and what would make me the absolute bird profligate high in the sky above all the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment